- Read all of the above sections
- Prepare your information
Applications are submitted using 4Culture’s online form. This section contains information on the support materials you are required to submit with the online application.
Support Materials for Nonprofit Organizations and Development Authorities
You are REQUIRED
to submit the following with your application:
- IRS 990 information – You must make sure your account profile is up-to-date with information for the previous two years.
- Board and Staff Rosters - A roster of your organization's board members, their terms and affiliations, as well as a list of key staff members engaged in preservation activities and services.
- Event List - A list of your organization's events, programs, and/or primary activities from the last 12 months (include date or date range, location, and estimated attendance).
Support Materials for Municipalities
You are REQUIRED
to submit the following during the "upload" step of the online application, in Word or PDF formats only:
- Board and Staff Rosters - A list of commissioners/board members, their terms and affiliations, as well as a list of staff dedicated to historic preservation services, including the percentage of time allocated.
- Budget - A one-page budget showing historic preservation program-related revenue and expenditures for the last two fiscal years.
- Preservation Plan - Any recently completed municipal plan that addresses historic preservation. Please submit only the portion of the plan that relates to historic preservation, and limit to 10 pages.
Note: The online application system will not allow uploads of individual files larger than 2MB. If submitting a municipal plan larger than 2MB, you may mail or deliver a hard copy to 4Culture offices by the deadline date. Please address the envelope:
Attn: Brandi Link
4Culture / Preservation
101 Prefontaine Pl S
Seattle, WA 98104
Staff WILL NOT ACCEPT any application materials by email or after the posted deadline.
- Begin your online application
Note: Once you have started the process of applying online, you can save the information you have entered in each step, sign out, and return to your application any time before the deadline to continue working or to make changes. To access an application you have already started, go to http://apply.4Culture.org and enter your username and password, then select the application you would like to work on under "Continue working on your draft applications."
IMPORTANT: Once you click "submit" you will not be able to make any changes to your application, but you will still be able to read, save and print it.
For technical questions about the online application system, contact staff member Brandi Link at 206 263.1593.
This funding opportunity is currently closed. We will reopen the application for this opportunity at least 6 weeks before the next deadline.